- $10 for individuals
- $15 for families
Membership renewals are due 1st July each year.
Download a Membership Form here.
Membership payments can be made in person at the Centre by cash or cheque.
Payments and donations can also be made by bank deposit via:
Southern Cross Credit Union: BSB: 722-744 – Acc#: 38073 – Acc type: S10.5
Please include your surname with the bank deposit so we know who made the payment.
Volunteer at CEC
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Centre to leave your name and number if you would like to volunteer.
- The Centre is open from 10am until 5pm Monday to Friday and 9am until 12pm Saturdays.
- Each weekday is comprised of two x 3.5 hour shifts.
- You can volunteer as little as 3.5 hours a month.
You can pick up a volunteer information form at the Centre or download one here. Return the completed form:
- In person to Caldera Environment Centre at 4 Queen Street Murwillumbah or
- By post to CEC, ATTN Volunteer Coordinator, PO Box 5090 South Murwillumbah 2484 or
- By email to email@example.com, with the subject line: ATTN Volunteer Coordinator.
Other Ways You Can Help
- Visit a CEC market stall to receive information about current environmental issues
- Write submissions about environmental issues to local, state and federal government
- Research and help with grant applications developed by CEC
- Identify local environmentally sustainable products we can stock in the Centre.
- If you have a environmentally sustainable product you would like to sell in CEC phone Karen Commerford, sales manager on 02 66 721 121
- Come to our monthly meeting held on the 2nd TUESDAY of the month at 5:30 pm, 4 Queen Street, Murwillumbah